Participation in Class 10%
- All members of the class wil be encouraged to enter into discussions and share in the research of various topics. Students will be asked to research the various policies and resources available to administrators and teachers in their home school boards. Part of the discussions will center around comparing policies and resources available throughout Quebec and the wider educational community.
Online Journal/Blog: 25%
- Reflections on Reading & Presentations
- Considering/Developing my Philosophy
- Personal/Professional Stories
- My Stories Revisited… interpreting my experiences
- Anything Else…
- After each class students are asked to prepare a one page reflection on the discussion and topics covered during the class. What was new to you? What did you find interesting? etc...
Group Presentation 25%
Mini-Paper on Leadership : Discussion of a Particular Approach 20%
Administrator Handbook 20%
McGill University values academic integrity. Therefore, all students must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and other academic offences under the Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures (see: www.mcgill.ca/integrity for more information).