Education Resources and Leadership/Management:
- Course Syllabus & Requirements
- Sharing Expectations
- Related Taks:
- Make sure Live Classroom, WebCt, and access to Course Wiki works
- A quick video demonstrating how to log in to various tools we are using for the course (WebCT, Wiki, and Live Classroom). This video was made with Camtasia Studio (free for McGill students).
- Send McGill cheque for course pak
- Play with discussion tools and live classroom to become comfortable
- Pick a partner to guide you through Live classroom (experienced and beginner)
- Readings & Homework:
- The Who, What, and Why of Site-Based Management by Jane. L. David (Educational Leadership, Vol 53, No. 4, pages 4-9).
- Sent intructor email with the requested info
- Create blog and sent link
- Start discussion thread on WebCt on your first job other than babysitting
*** On Saturday morning I will be online from 10 to 12 to take care of any technical difficulties. If you can't log on please use my cell phone.