Professional Learning Communities
- Professional Learning Communities
- How does one start in one's school
- Latest research
- Related Tasks/Resources:
- Discussion (whole class & face to face):
- Articles discussed during presentation
- Powerpoint used
- Readings & Homework (due March 10):
- 1. Readings on WebCt re: 'The Personal Dimension OR Human Resources
other articles coming soon!!!
- 2. Weekly blog/reflection (25 marks): After each class please prepare a one page reflection on the discussion and topics covered during the class. What was new to you? What did you find interesting? How could this be used in your day to day life as an administrator? etc. etc.
- Be sure to connect the readings on inclusion/special needs with Jenny & Alan's presentation in your blog this week.
- You may also refer to the class discussion (Feb. 24th) on professional learning communities in your weekly reflection.
- Class journals (your weekly reflections ~ you may read each other's journals if you wish)
Spring Break on March 3 ~ see you on the 10th